I’m also a Business Owner, a Wife and a Mum to three little girls.
I know that it’s important to have credentials in an industry where there are a lot
of questionable “professionals.” So here we go, my laundry list of credentials:
• Certified as a Personal Training Specialist for over 10 years by the National
Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
• I’ve worked as a Pro Trainer at Toronto’s Bay Street Equinox, The (former) Yorkville Club and at Vancouver’s Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club
• I’ve trained trainers as a Fitness Manager. I’ve trained Fitness Managers as a District Manager
• I’m also a Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac)
• I own two acupuncture clinics that focus on women’s health, fertility and pregnancy and I have completed my 4-year Diploma of Oriental Medicine (TCMP) at Pacific Rim College (in Victoria BC).
Health, fitness and holistic wellness is my LIFE – let me help you change your Life.